Admission to Bay Tree House is through referral via our Registered Manager or Office Manager using the contact details below. For each referral we will conduct :
- A review of the applicant’s history and circumstances.
- An assessment as to whether the applicant meets the home’s general admission criteria.
- An assessment related to the composition of the home’s current residents.
We review each young person’s placement plan on a regular basis. This is undertaken through consultation with the young person, parents or responsible others and representatives from social services to ensure that the plan is current, appropriate and relevant to the young person’s needs. Any significant change to the placement plan will be discussed and agreed at a formal placement review.
To make a referral please call our dedicated team on: 07434 087922
Alternatively please use our referral email address firstname.lastname@example.org where you can also:
- Ask about our latest availability.
- Discuss potential placements or find out additional information.
- Make a referral (please include as much detail as possible with reassurance that this is a secured e-mail address only accessible to our placement team).